empire kraken of space [kos] Index du Forum

empire kraken of space [kos] Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

[PDF] I Still Want To Be A Mom: Leaving The Fertility Strug

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    empire kraken of space [kos] Index du Forum -> empire kraken of space [kos] -> REGLEMENT
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
marmaur

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 06:19 (2017)    Sujet du message: [PDF] I Still Want To Be A Mom: Leaving The Fertility Strug Répondre en citant

I Still Want to Be a Mom: Leaving the Fertility Struggle Behind
by Julie A. Pierce
rating: 5.0 (10 reviews)

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK I Still Want to Be a Mom: Leaving the Fertility Struggle Behind
>>>ONLINE BOOK I Still Want to Be a Mom: Leaving the Fertility Struggle Behind

What's Up with Your Fertility?

Sometimes getting to parenthood isn't as easy breezy as you were led to believe. After all the years spent telling your body not to get pregnant, now you want a baby. Sometimes doctors don't have satisfying answers or solutions, and dealing with all the decisions can be overwhelming and confusing, and there's so much noise about infertility. If you are feeling sad, frustrated, broken, and exhausted right now, you don't have to feel this way anymore. In this book, Julie Pierce shares what she's learned through years of working with women struggling their way to motherhood; and she was one of them. With this book, you'll understand: <ul> <li>The #1 mistake we make about being ready to have a baby</li><li>The truth about why it's still not happening for you</li><li>How to confidently know what is possible for you</li><li>What your body needs most and how to get that</li></ul>
You can stop the struggle and return to that beautiful place of confidence and joy that you started this journey with, and now you'll know how.

About Julie A. Pierce

Julie A. Pierce is dedicated to shattering cultural taboos and stereotypes that create conflict and toxicity in the body. Since 1991, she's been on a mission to cut through the dogma, myths, and jargon of the healthcare industry and uncover the foundational principles of self-healing. Julie has experienced and overcome fertility challenges personally and has been helping others navigate their way through the conflicts and challenges related to fertility for more than 16 years.

Details:
price: $5.99
bound: 127 pages
publisher: Difference Press (April 3, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B06Y1BDJQV
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 1502 KB

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 06:19 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    empire kraken of space [kos] Index du Forum -> empire kraken of space [kos] -> REGLEMENT Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange